Assistant Director of Nursing (RN)
Sierra Health Care Center, an integral part of our established senior living campus, is currently seeking a qualified and professional Registered Nurse to serve as Assistant Director of Nursing. The ADON will assist our DON with overall operations of our nursing department in accordance with State and Federal guidelines. With a newly updated assisted living, skilled nursing facility, and full-service home health and hospice agency, Sierra offers a broad range of services to our clientele. Please consider becoming a valued member of our team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for staffing development goals
- Maintain written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department
- Assist in the development and implementation a nursing service organization structure.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Director of Nursing, as necessary/required, concerning the operation of the nursing service department.
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to enhance the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
- Monitor and evaluate programs to promote the recruitment, retention, career development and continuing education of staff
- Monitoring of resident care and services to achieve quality outcomes and high customer satisfaction
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of an ongoing risk management program for the nursing service department
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies
- Actively participate in an ongoing Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Program for the nursing service department.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current Nursing licensure as an RN
- Strong Organizational and Assessment Skills
- Experience in skilled nursing/or sub-acute care setting in a Nurse Management position
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to meet regulatory deadlines
- Enjoys a brisk and energetic work pace
Benefits & Allowances:
- Positive, supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Excellent health benefits
Job Status: Full Time