Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Assist with medication administration under the direction of licensed nursing personnel.
Requirements for Success on our Team:
• Current certification as Medication Aide
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to focus on the task at hand
• Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
• Professional appearance
• Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
• Prepares and administers medications within scope of practice
• Documents the right medication to the right resident at the right time in the right dosage by the right route
• Makes certain that observations are made prior to and after medications as indicated
• Inventory medications, on designated forms, as they arrive
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Must also be CNA certified.
(1) position only [Weekends Doubles]
Job Status: Full Time