Certified Nurse Assistant - CNA - Princeton Place
Onpointe is announcing an opportunity at Princeton Place. "Our family, caring for your family. Our home is your home". This describes our compassion and dedication to quality of service and care delivery for our residents at Princeton Place. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to complement our professional team in caring for our residents. This opportunity will offer a candidate a wide range of experience in a large skilled nursing facility with a diverse population of residents
UNDER NEW NURSING MANAGEMENT!!
Certified Nurse Assistant – CNA
Perform direct care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel and assists in care and service delivery to achieve a safe, nurturing and caring environment for each resident.
Requirements for Success on our Team:
• Current certification as Certified Nurse Assistant
• Experience working in a skilled nursing or sub-acute setting
• Ability to focus on the task at hand
• Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
• Professional appearance
• Embraces the hospitality model of care and service to our residents
• A desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
• Assist residents with: bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, bowl and bladder functions, ear and eye care, transfer and mobility, observation for safety and comfort
• Provide a caring and nurturing environment in which each resident feels comfortable, safe and important
• Assist resident as directed for proper welcome and check- in upon admission
• Assist resident as directed for proper discharge
• Completes and records temperature, pulse and respirations, weigh and measure residents, perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures
• Observes and reports changes in skin condition
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, On Call