Charge Nurse - RN, LPN - Princeton Place
Onpointe is announcing an opportunity at Princeton Place. "Our family, caring for your family. Our home is your home". This describes our compassion and dedication to quality of service and care delivery for our residents at Princeton Place. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to complement our professional team in caring for our residents. This opportunity will offer a candidate a wide range of experience in a large skilled nursing facility with a diverse population of residents
Exciting opportunity for experienced RN and LPN to work with a forward-thinking company to achieve real change in the lives of our residents. Those wishing to apply should be motivated and innovative. Must have a current RN or LPN with the New Mexico Board of Nursing or Nurse Licensure Compact state.
CHARGE NURSE – RN, LPN
Purpose: The Charge Nurse is responsible for professional nursing services and care provided to assigned residents and provides overall supervision of resident care activities.
Requirements for Success on our Team:
Current Nurse licensure
- Detail Oriented\Experience in skilled nursing/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing quality healthcare services
- Excellent ability to operate effectively and efficiently in an enthusiastic, resident- focused, work environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Professional appearance
- Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
- Good computer skills Responsibilities:
- Complete all required record keeping forms/charting upon resident’s admission, discharge, transfer
- Receive verbal orders from attending/alternate physician and transcribe
- Initiate Resident Care Plan upon admission
- Follow Interdisciplinary Team Plan of Care for each resident
- Supervise assigned care staff
- Complete documentation on each individual resident as required to reflect the care provided as well as the resident’s response to the care
- Communicate with residents, designated support member and physician on change of condition and medical care
- Administer medications and professional services such as catheterization, tube feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings
- Communicate closely with Interdisciplinary team members
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Come and join a professional team that is redefining long term care! Please submit your resume
Currently hiring for all shifts with pay up to $32.50 for RN and $27.50 for LPN with night and weekend night shift differentials.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time