Dietary Aide - Evenings and Weekends
The Medical Resort is growing and looking to add a Full-Time or Part-Time Dietary Aide.
The ideal candidate is energetic and happy, customer service oriented, enjoys interacting with people, passionate about helping others, and self-motivated.
Why Work at The Medical Resort?
- We are assembling a team of the best of the best!
- Join a culture of high performers!
- We are on a mission to create the best rehab facility in Albuquerque for our guests and staff!
At The Medical Resort we understand we are nothing without great employees! It is through our team’s dedication to deliver exceptional service that we become the “provider of choice” in the community that we serve.
If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to meet with you, have a conversation, and see if it’s a mutual good fit. Looking forward to meeting with you!
Performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas and assisting with food preparation and serving in the dining room and room service.
Requirements for success on our team:
• Ability to focus on the task at hand
• Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
• Professional appearance
• Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
• Exhibiting courteous behavior at all times regardless of situation and practices good manners
• Assists with meal delivery of guests in the dining room
• Assists with room service delivery
• Assists with food preparation
• Assists with preparation and delivery snacks and prescribed nourishments
• Cleans meal preparation areas, refrigerators, freezers, storage areas and other areas as assigned
• Assist in unloading groceries
• Assist in washing pots and pans
• Assist in cleaning tables and dining room after residents have finished dining
• Preparing tables for next seating including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Job Status: Part Time