Purpose: Performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas and assisting with food preparation and serving in the dining room and room service.
Requirements for success on our team:
• Ability to focus on the task at hand
• Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
• Professional appearance
• Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
• Exhibiting courteous behavior at all times regardless of situation and practices good manners
• Assists with meal delivery of guests in the dining room
• Assists with room service delivery
• Assists with food preparation
• Assists with preparation and delivery snacks and prescribed nourishments
• Cleans meal preparation areas, refrigerators, freezers, storage areas and other areas as assigned
• Assist in unloading groceries
• Assist in washing pots and pans
• Assist in cleaning tables and dining room after residents have finished dining
• Preparing tables for next seating including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Job Status: Full Time