DIETARY SERVER - PRINCETON PLACE
Onpointe is announcing an opportunity at Princeton Place. "Our family, caring for your family. Our home is your home". This describes our compassion and dedication to quality of service and care delivery for our residents at Princeton Place. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to complement our professional team in caring for our residents. This opportunity will offer a candidate a wide range of experience in a large skilled nursing facility with a diverse population of residents
Performs a variety of food service functions such as maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas and dining room in addition to serving in the dining room and preparation and delivery for room service.
Requirements for success on our team:
• Ability to focus on the task at hand
• Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
• Professional appearance
• Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
• Exhibiting a courteous and professional demeanor at all times regardless of situation and practicing genuine hospitality.
• Escorting guests to their tables.
• Become familiar with the different guest diets.
• Presenting menus to the customers, answering questions about menu items, and making recommendations upon request.
• Checking with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals, and filling their drink preference as needed.
• Cleaning tables and/or counters after customers have finished dining.
• Preparing tables for next customers including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
• Preparation and delivery of meals for room service
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, and commitment to fine dining, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Job Status: Full Time