Director of Customer Experience - Home Health & Hospice
OnPointe at Home, a full-service home health and hospice agency, is seeking an experienced, ambitious, and magnetic Director of Customer Experience to join our marketing team. This individual is responsible for the provision and evaluation of service information related to admissions. Under the direction of our President and Executive Director, the ideal candidate will develop appropriate referrals through the selection, acquisition, retention and growth of business partnerships with referral sources and will focus on expanding our clientele specifically in the COPD and CHF programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promotes utilization of hospice services and understanding of the hospice Medicare benefit.
- Initiates contracts with facilities and accurately communicates the contents of these contracts.
- Identifies the need for education within the community and contracted facilities. Assists with the development of in-services.
- Coordinates the referral process and follows up appropriately.
- Reports facility complaints to the appropriate manager for follow up.
- Assists with the development of marketing plans designed to meet budgeted admission goals.
- Learn and execute the company’s consultative selling strategy to build sustainable relationships with targeted referral sources.
- Participates in strategic planning for assigned territory.
- Takes initiative to develop and maintain relationships with clinical staff to assure effective communication between the marketing and clinical teams.
- Expands professional competence by increasing technical, industry and financial knowledge of hospice services.
- Implements marketing communications, advertising and public relations strategies to support growth and meet community needs.
- Analyzes referral patterns and trends
- Analyzes strengths and weaknesses of area competition.
- Meets or exceeds established productivity goals.
- Promotes growth and profitability of company through responsible use of marketing materials and other resources.
- Represents the organization's mission and vision to other groups, organizations and the general public in a professional manner.
- Conducts all interactions in an ethical manner in accordance with the Conditions of Participation, Code of Conduct, and other regulations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Two years of proven experience in a relevant role in healthcare marketing
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Power Point, and MS Outlook
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly and maintain lasting professional relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and families
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary team.
- Reports all allegations of patient abuse, and/or misappropriation of patient property.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Actively participates in community activities to represent the Organization.
Benefits & Allowances:
- Positive work environment based on collaborative teamwork
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Excellent health benefits
- Employee Assistance Funding
Job Status: Full Time