HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT - PRINCETON PLACE
Onpointe is announcing an opportunity at Princeton Place. "Our family, caring for your family. Our home is your home". This describes our compassion and dedication to quality of service and care delivery for our residents at Princeton Place. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to complement our professional team in caring for our residents. This opportunity will offer a candidate a wide range of experience in a large skilled nursing facility with a diverse population of residents
Performs a variety of housekeeping functions in order to maintain a clean and comfortable environment for all residents, visitors and staff.
Requirements for success on our team:
• Ability to focus on the task at hand and attention to details
• Willingness to learn infection control procedures
• Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
• Professional appearance
• Takes pride in a job well done
• Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare support professionals
• Perform specific housekeeping tasks in accordance with daily work assignments
• Exhibiting a courteous and professional demeanor at all times regardless of the situation and practicing genuine hospitality.
• Follows established infection control procedures
• Follows established policies and procedures related to safety measures
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills and commitment to service, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time