LVN FT All Shifts *sign on bonus available*
Purpose: The Charge Nurse is responsible for professional nursing services and care provided to assigned residents and provides overall supervision of resident care activities.
Requirements for Success on our Team:
• Current Nurse licensure
• Detail Oriented\Experience in skilled nursing/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required
• Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing quality healthcare services
• Excellent ability to operate effectively and efficiently in an enthusiastic, resident- focused, work environment
• Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Professional appearance
• Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
• Good computer skills Responsibilities:
• Complete all required record keeping forms/charting upon resident’s admission, discharge, transfer
• Receive verbal orders from attending/alternate physician and transcribe
• Initiate Resident Care Plan upon admission
• Follow Interdisciplinary Team Plan of Care for each resident
• Supervise assigned care staff
• Complete documentation on each individual resident as required to reflect the care provided as well as the resident’s response to the care
• Communicate with residents, designated support member and physician on change of condition and medical care
• Administer medications and professional services such as catheterization, tube feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings
• Communicate closely with Interdisciplinary team members
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Come and join a professional team that is redefining long term care!
Job Status: Full Time