OnPointe is proud to announce a Medical Records opening at The Rio at Las Estancias. This hospitality driven facility will provide both skilled rehabilitation services and long term care services in a sophisticated, well designed setting that is unmatched in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The primary purpose of the position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of our facility’s Medical Records Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to assure that medical records are maintained in an organized fashion.
- Previous experience in medical records in a skilled nursing facility or health care setting is preferred
- Must have a proven track record of integrity and performance
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must exhibit sound judgment making skills, patience and compassion
- Good computer skills
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with clinical and administrative staff members and stakeholders
- Possess the flexibility to approach skilled nursing and long term care services through a hospitality based model
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the medical records department of the facility
- Participate in preparation and organization of the medical record from admission through discharge of each resident
- Conduct audits of medical records as prescribed by the Director of Nursing, Administrator and Consultant
- Responsible for communicating the results of medical record audits to the Administrator, Director of Nursing and designated team members
- Track all medical record audit findings through resolution
- Participate in Department Manager team meetings
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Committee
Come join a team that is leading the next generation of skilled nursing and rehabilitative healthcare services!
We invite you to submit your letter of interest and resume for consideration!
Job Status: Full Time