Restorative Aide-Day shift
Perform duties and assist in care and service delivery to achieve a safe, nurturing and caring environment for each resident.
Requirements for Success on our Team:
• Experience working as a Resident Assistant in an Assisted Living or home health setting or;
• Desire to be trained as a Nurse Assistant
• Desire to complete Certified Nurse Aide Certification Program within first 90 days of employment
• Ability to focus on the task at hand
• Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
• Professional appearance
• Embraces the hospitality model of care and service to our residents
• Assist residents with basic tasks as assigned by Supervisor
• Provide a caring and nurturing environment in which each resident feels comfortable, safe and important
• Assist resident as directed for proper welcome upon move in and assist the resident in getting settled into room
• Assist resident as directed for proper move out
• Observes and reports changes in resident to the Nurse or Supervisor
• Completes daily assigned tasks for each resident
• Participates as a Universal Worker as assigned
If you are seeking a career opportunity and change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Skills / Requirements
Minimum 1-year Experience.
Must be CNA Certified
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time